Page 2 of 2
Wakes & Funerals
- Please call the CHS office at Tel: 62896313 and you will be put in touch with the relevant pastoral staff who will guide you on the funeral arrangements.
- In case of an emergency when the CHS office is closed, you may contact the CHS’ emergency number at Tel: 6289 6313.
- The CHS pastoral staff may assist you in contacting a casket company and look into the following matters:
- date & time of cremation or burial for the deceased
- pastoral staff conducting the evening wake services & funeral service
- Generally, the other details will be advised by the casket company.
- Approach the pastoral staff of the congregation that you belong to.
- You may also contact the CHS office at Tel: 6289 6313 for assistance.
- For housebound and hospitalisation visitations, either inform the congregational pastoral staff or contact the CHS office at Tel: 6289 6313.
What do you do if you have a problem?
Guidelines for Carparking on St Andrew’s Junior College Carpark
- All CHS members who drive their cars to park at SAJC carpark during services or attending official functions are to have a valid CHS Carpark label which must be prominently displayed on their car windscreen.
- To apply for a CHS carpark label please contact the church office at 6289 6313 and fill in the prescribed form available at the office.
- CHS or SAJC cannot be responsible for your vehicle parked in the carpark.
For further enquiries, please contact the
during the weekdays at Tel: 6289 6313 or Fax: 62892425.