MINISTRY LEADER : Sis Clara Chua (wef Jan 2018)
A Woman Who Fears The Lord Is To Be Praised
She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness."
Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her:
"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Give her the reward she has earned, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate. Proverbs 31 : 25 - 31
WOMEN IN THE BIBLE
- Eve – The Pressures and Pleasures of Being First
- Rahab – Unlikely Members of God’s Family
- Mary Magdalene – Unlikely Members of God’s Family
- Naaman’s Slave Girl – Two Approaches to life
- Lot’s Wife – Two Approaches to Life
- Hannah and the Canaanite Woman – Prayinfg Against the Odds.
- Jesus’ Mother – Women Who Worshiped
- Mary of Bethany – Woman Who Worship
- Elizabeth – Walking by God’s Vision
- Salome – Foundations of Faith
- Eunice – Foundations of Faith
- Lois – Foundations of Faithe
- Sarah – Women Who Never Stopped Growing
- Anna – Women Who Never Stopped Growing